Our cookies allow us to:
– Ensure that the website works as you expect.
– Improve your download time and security when you use the website.
– Gather anonymous statistics in order to improve the website’s performance and functionality, as well as evaluate and improve marketing efforts.
– Save any personal information about you without your consent.
– Gather any sensitive information.
– Forward personal information to third parties.
If the settings in the browser you use to visit our website are set in such a way that they allow cookies, we interpret this as accepting cookies on our website.
Turn off cookies
Cookies can be deleted or completely turned off if desired. However, we cannot guarantee that the website will work satisfactorily then. These can be turned off by adjusting your browser’s security settings. How this is done varies somewhat between different browsers and versions of browsers but is described if you search in your specific browser’s help page.
Further information on cookies is available on The Swedish Post and Telecom Authority’s website.